Friday 1 February 2013

Nail Challenge Day 2

And now we have Day 2 of the challenge, the Half Moon manicure:




This was a bit of a tough one due to having to use those round paper hole reinforcement thingies like this:


I actually ended up cutting mine in half which helped keep them pressed onto the nail a bit better.

The polishes used for this were:

-Models Own 'Gold Rush'-----Previously untried
-Illamasqua Phallic

I know the Phallic looks almost black, but it's actually a really cool blue as you can see in this picture from Scrangie:



Overall, I'm pleased with the way this came out despite all the cursing I did while trying to get those damn stickers lined up properly.

9 comments:

  1. These are awesome!! Phallic is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! My school colors <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty and ever so very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! The colors are great together and I love the rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Kim! That blue and gold look so classy and rich together :D Good job! I also cut/rip my hole reinforcements in half - don't have to use as many that way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are stunning! The colours give it an Ancient Egypt feel :)

    ReplyDelete