Monday 18 February 2013

Nail Challenge Day 7

And here we are at Day 7--Inspired By a Tutorial.

This was difficult in that there's SO many tutorials out there...it's really hard to settle on only one.  But I wanted to do something different, so I went with this sheep nail art tutorial by Chalkboard Nails.

I tried it out on the nail wheel first and just couldn't get the eyes and mouth right.  So I did some Googling and found this sheep manicure by Holymanicures and ultimately combined the two. And with no further ado....



This was a really fun, and easy, manicure and the sheep were done entirely with dotting tools. Please forgive the zombie black sheep...however I do think he's on the appropriate finger ;)

Polishes used were:

-Picture Polish 'Kryptonite'
-Essie 'Sexy Divide'
-Orly 'Flare'---Untried
-Orly 'Miss Conduct'---Untried
-Picture Polish 'Cosmos'---Untried
-Essie 'Blanc'
-A-England 'Camelot'
-Barry M 'Mushroom'

2 comments: