Monday 25 February 2013

Nail Challenge Day 9

This is the final day of the nail art challenge-Recreate Your Favorite. After checking with Erica, it was decided that we would be allowed to treat this day as a kind of 'do over' if we liked. So my 'do over' day is Inspired By a Tutorial.

The tutorial I'm using for my inspiration is the Dotted French Tip Glitter Ombre by My Simple Pleasures, which can be found Here. In my version however, I've decided to change it up with different polishes than she used and have added more dots. I realize my color choices are more suited to Fall and Halloween, but hey...it's nail art which means anything goes at any time.



Polishes used were:

-Orly 'Flare'
-Orly 'Flicker'---Untried
-Orly 'Smoulder'---Untried

I'd like to take this time and thank Erica for hosting this challenge. It's been my first and I've really learned a lot and gotten to play around with manicure ideas that I may not have chosen to do otherwise. I look forward to honing my skills, such as they are, and taking part in more of these in the future!

1 comment: